Saturday, September 18

there4u

If you close your eyes I swear I can kiss away the pain. If you let me do this, just one time, you'll realize that you only need one thing in your life and that is love. If, besides that, want to walk away by this door I will be completely able to forgive you and I will never forget you, you know perfectly that we've been through some things that it's imposible to forget. But those things, also give me the power of non-hate you and still-love you besides everything else, so I guess that if I can do that I will always be here for you anytime and you don't even have to knock the door first. You can walk into my room anytime, just how you did it long time ago, sit on my bed, open your mouth and start your speach about what's going on in your head. Confusion, ok, I've hear about it before. I know that this time it's not me, it's you, and that's ok too. The pain... babe, I also know about pain. You know that I've been through tough times and I wish I hadn't, but I did. And I also learned so much that I wish you could do it too. Because you can't go through all that pain and have nothing. At least take the experience, be clever, be wise. And never forget that you have someone waiting for clarification on your mind and wisdom in your acts. I always will be here for you, just like I know that you're always there for me.

No comments: